SB 3/26 Wrapped up my 4-day at the place I started, SB.
Conditions had gotten better each day and Monday, the last, was the best. Moguls were so carveable. No matter how deeply troughed, you could (almost) always shave off a bit of the downside and stay firmly in control. I thought my mogul skiing had improved until a patroller on the lift commented, out of the blue, about how easy the moguls were with this snow.

Took advantage at Castle Rock. Five lift rides there (the last four of them I was grateful for every second that long, slow lift took) turned my legs to happy jelly. Never enjoyed Rumble so much. Sorry it’s not me, but this snow skis gnikcuf incredible. A few bare spots on Castle Rock Trail. Just about none anywhere else.