Late-changing plans put me at Stowe Sunday. Highlight was an early afternoon
Bruce run with conditions about one ton better than Išve ever encountered
there. Kept expecting to see Bruno and K come charging through, but no. Did
not see a soul til I reached the xc trails. Meanwhile, snowpack was
astonishing for late March. Maybe 5 bare spots on entire trail? Weather was
late March lovely. And snow surface was excellent spring (not yet corn)
conditions. Edgeable, no ice, and yet slick and fast on the slower flats
where you needed it to be. No socializing, but other than that, I have never
had so much fun skiing the Bruce. Primo.

This trip, aka my season, has been well-timed. Conditions with Wes at SBN on
Friday, with Ben at MRG on Saturday, and solo at Stowe today have gone from
good to great. Will push my luck tmw. Not sure where. Maybe K?

--tn