Hello EWB!

TONIGHT is the Chipotle Fundraiser! Get excited! And please continue to tell your friends (and family if they are in the area).

The fundraiser goes from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Chipotle located at 580 Shelburne Road Ste 14B, Burlington, VT 05401.

We do not have a complete schedule for rides for people. Here is the schedule that we have currently, though:

3:45 – Bonnie (3 people) – Ride TO Chipotle

4:30 – Sienna (4 people) – Ride TO Chipotle and then Pick-up FROM Chipotle

5:00 – Sienna (4 people) – Ride TO Chipotle and then Pick-up FROM Chipotle

6:00 – Sam (4 people) – Ride TO Chipotle and then Pick-up FROM Chipotle

All rides will be picked up from the Davis Center Circle on campus.

If there is a time that is not listed here that you’d like a ride to get to or from Chipotle, please either email me or text me at [log in to unmask] or 207-391-9730.

Bonnie’s number is 203-858-6695 and Sam’s number is 484-238-3891 if you need to reach them, too.

I can’t wait to see you all there!

Watch out for updates throughout the afternoon.

Sienna