Hello EWB!

We had a great meeting last night with our election for next year's officers. Your EWB officers for next year will be:

  *   President: Kirsten Jensen
  *   VP: (Still available if any, preferably first year going into second year, student would like to take this on)
  *   Treasurer: Jenna Bragdon
  *   Secretary: Eliza Jobin-Davis
  *   Fundraising Lead: Abby Munterich
  *   Outreach Coordinators: Frances Eisinger and Joe Doyle
I'm excited to see what next year will bring! Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting and to next year's officers.

During the meeting, we discussed creating a time to meet with the Dean about the international project. Here is the link to follow to share your availability: https://www.when2meet.com/?6857795-kQnyA
Please complete that by tomorrow night.

Additionally, we will be having a Bake Sale tomorrow in the Davis Center from 10:00 to 2:45 (another group has the table at 3). For those of you who signed up to bake food, please remember to email or text me with what you made so that I can make signs. I will send out a schedule tonight of who will be tabling when.
If you were not at the meeting, but would like to bake or table, email me!

I have attached my notes from the meeting. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you everyone!

Sienna