Hello EWB!

We had a great meeting last night with our election for next year’s officers. Your EWB officers for next year will be:

I’m excited to see what next year will bring! Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting and to next year’s officers.

During the meeting, we discussed creating a time to meet with the Dean about the international project. Here is the link to follow to share your availability: https://www.when2meet.com/?6857795-kQnyA

Please complete that by tomorrow night.

Additionally, we will be having a Bake Sale tomorrow in the Davis Center from 10:00 to 2:45 (another group has the table at 3). For those of you who signed up to bake food, please remember to email or text me with what you made so that I can make signs. I will send out a schedule tonight of who will be tabling when.

If you were not at the meeting, but would like to bake or table, email me!

I have attached my notes from the meeting. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you everyone!

Sienna