Hi All,

We are considering switching to compactors for our trash and recycling
materials. A neighboring town has advised that they are going to add a shed
roof above theirs due to water and snow infiltration.  Has this been a
problem for anyone else?  Do you have your compactors covered some way?  Or
they out in the open?

We would like to do this right the first time.  Any tips would be
appreciated!

Thanks,

Gail

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Gail Fallar

Tinmouth Town Clerk and Treasurer

515 North End Road

Tinmouth, Vermont 05773

Tel: (802) 446-2498

Fax: (802) 446-2498

tinmouthvt.org

Hours: M & Th, 8:00 - noon; 1:00 - 5:00 pm

Note: Written communications to and from Town officials regarding Town
business are considered public records and will be available to the public
for review.