Our road foreman gets $21.62/hr and a family health plan, life insurance and disability, flexible working hours.  Supervises two people.  But without some computer skills, that’s about as much as the position warrants, at least up here in the NEK.

Joel Cope

Brighton Town Admin

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: road foreman salary

Can anyone tell me how much you are paying your road foreman, and how many people the foreman supervises?

I would also be interested in seeing any job descriptions that you may have.

Bobbi Brimblecombe

Marshfield Town Clerk

802-426-3305

Please be aware that any messages sent to or from this address are public records, subject to disclosure.