Greetings,

I am looking for suggestions of classroom tested bibliography generators
that are appropriate for middle school students, while offering the ability
to create unlimited citations.  More specifically, the teacher I'm trying
to help is trying to avoid sites that require students to answer questions
on surveys asking about their ages and preferences.  While a free option
would be ideal, she is willing to pay for a team subscription.

So far, I've suggested the Easy Bib add-on
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/easybib-bibliography-crea/dnhomniofbmbomomggjpkakilbbgfkhc?hl=en>
for Google Docs.  We'd appreciate your other suggestions.

Warmly,
Jill Dawson

[image: --]

Jill Dawson
[image: http://]about.me/jill.dawson
<http://about.me/jill.dawson?promo=email_sig>

*"Learn how the world wags and what wags it."     T.H. White*