Greetings,

I am looking for suggestions of classroom tested bibliography generators that are appropriate for middle school students, while offering the ability to create unlimited citations.  More specifically, the teacher I'm trying to help is trying to avoid sites that require students to answer questions on surveys asking about their ages and preferences.  While a free option would be ideal, she is willing to pay for a team subscription.

So far, I've suggested the Easy Bib add-on for Google Docs.  We'd appreciate your other suggestions.

Warmly,
Jill Dawson

"Learn how the world wags and what wags it."     T.H. White