You can do this using AutoCrat.  Works quite well.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:28 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning!

I have a Teacher that needs to perform a Mail Merge with Google Docs/Sheets.  I am told that this feature worked last year but has changed and no longer works natively within Google Docs/Sheets.

Does anyone have any current working knowledge on how to perform this?  (This is for a Mail Merge for roughly 100).

You can contact me off list if you like [log in to unmask].

Thanks in advance.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator

Sylvia Gagne
IT Support
Missisquoi Valley Union Middle and High School
175 Thunderbird Drive
Swanton, VT 05488