From: Tabitha Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:44 PM
Subject: Chromebook Charging Carts
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Group!

Is anyone currently using a chromebook charging cart that they are absolutely in love with? We are looking to purchase a few for the upcoming school year and I want to pick the best one. We would love to have something that has power supplies on the side or in the front so that students can easily plug and unplug their chargers.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Tabitha Evans
Technology Supervisor