I'm looking to build a bootable usb that will work on mac or windows. I'd
like to have multiple versions of each os so that I can install from the
usb.
I'd also like to have some AV tools.

I've started to review rEFInd, Rufus and Sardu
Does anyone have a suggestion of what tools to use and/or instructions on
how to build it?

--
Dennis DeWeerdt
District Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
[Downton Abbey]

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
prohibited.
[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality4&>
Sender