I'm looking to build a bootable usb that will work on mac or windows. I'd like to have multiple versions of each os so that I can install from the usb.
I'd also like to have some AV tools.

I've started to review rEFInd, Rufus and Sardu
Does anyone have a suggestion of what tools to use and/or instructions on how to build it?

--
Dennis DeWeerdt
District Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson [Downton Abbey]

 Please consider the environment before printing this.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack