our science department has a  hacked one.
We took a regular cart and built in a "wire containment unit."
That's technobable for we put a rack, some rope, and a bunch of tape inside to hold the wires up and out of the way, so only the charging port dangles a little bit.
Here's a photo of the front, we locked the back so no one, but the person with the key can access. To access the key you need to answer these questions 3  ere the other side he see....
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

20180405_094637.jpg