This is happening in 43 minutes! See ya there!

pp

http://uvm.edu/~scraps

On Apr 24, 2018, at 8:23 AM, Student Complexity Research <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning!

We’re missing a speaker again for SCRaPS today. So, per Sam’s request, we’re still meeting to watch and discuss relevant TED talks and similar videos. (And eat free pizza). I hope everyone will come through and bring suggestions for interesting things to watch.

Afterwards perhaps we lay down in the grass and appreciate the optimal temperature for human existence. Or at least I think it’s optimal, but what do I know? I’m a roboctopus.

pp