From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Fred and Chris Pratt
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 7:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Red-necked Grebe fallout, Caledonia County; other species
of note

Today (April 29) a major fallout of Red-necked Grebes just above Comerford
Dam on the Connecticut River in Caledonia County.  For specifics refer to my
ebird report for today. In addition to 48 Red-necked Grebes, we had a
second-winter Iceland Gull, an adult Common Tern, 6 Bonaparte's Gull, a male
Black Scoter and representative numbers of Herring Gulls, Ring-billed Gulls,
Lesser Scaup and Bufflehead. My only regret is that the whole of Team Pipit
was not here to enjoy this spectacular birding event.

Fred Pratt