If you haven't signed up yet, please do so this week! Looking forward to
seeing many of you next week.

Please join NOFA-VT on Thursday, April 19th, as we welcome the folks from
GrowNYC’s FARMroots and Greenmarket Programs for this unique workshop for
both farmers and farmers market managers. The workshop will start with both
audiences together learning about GrowNYC’s Customer Behavior at Farmers
Markets Study. After lunch, the two audiences will break apart, with the
farmer audience diving into FARMroots’ research and presentation about ways
to use POS systems, and the market manager audience learning how to measure
customer behavior at their market and exploring how to use this information
to support their market’s vendors.

The workshop will be at Lake Morey. For more information and to
pre-register, please visit our website here
<https://nofavt.org/programs/farm-consumer-0/farmers-markets/understanding-customer-behavior-farmers-markets-improve>.
If you are a NOFA-VT or VTFMA member, please contact Kyla at [log in to unmask]
 for your discount registration code.

Hope to see you there,
erin