The workshop will be at Lake Morey. For more information and to pre-register, please visit our website here.  If you are a NOFA-VT or VTFMA member, please contact Kyla at [log in to unmask] for your discount registration code.

Hope to see you there,
erin

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:50 PM, Erin Buckwalter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi folks -

Thanks so much for the interest in this workshop. Looks like April is the preferred timing so we're moving ahead with planning. We're still finalizing all the details but are looking at a 9-2 or 10-3 workshop on Thursday, April 19th somewhere in the central or eastern part of the state. I'll send around more details as soon as we have them firmed up!

Looking forward to seeing some of you then!
erin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erin Buckwalter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 1:18 PM
Subject: Workshop interest on Customer Behavior/Implications for Market Vendors (& Farm Stands)
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all -

At the NOFA-VT Winter Conference and the couple weeks since, I've had several conversations with folks that are interested in a longer, intensive workshop on customer behavior/tips for changing your farmers market booth (or potentially farm stand). The folks at GrowNYC have come to VT in the past to present their awesome info at the Winter Conference and I've been talking with them a little about coming to do a 4-6 hours intensive to build on the shorter workshops we've seen. Click here for their report to get an idea of the types of things they'd cover.

I know we're on the cusp of the growing season, so before organizing something for April like some folks I've talk with have suggested, I want to make sure there's a critical mass of folks that would be interested in coming. The other options is to wait until late fall or next winter. I'm not sure of the timing folks would prefer.

If you're interested in this idea, please fill out this quick form by Monday, 3/5 COB. It should only take 2 minutes and will help me figure out how to plan.

Thank you!
erin

--
Erin Buckwalter