From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patti Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Clinical orthopedics and related literature

Can anyone supply me with the following article - I need it rather quickly -  thanks so  much!!

Title:

The Rothman Index Is Associated With Postdischarge Adverse Events After Hip Fracture Surgery in Geriatric Patients.[Article]

Source:

Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research. 476(5):997-1006, May 2018.

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
www.smh.com/medicallibrary<http://www.smh.com/medicallibrary>
Please fill out our survey on your library experience!!<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__form.jotform.com_62764384786169&d=DwIFAg&c=4Gsr0a5bcebh-2bAMMV-9IDrLDtVFe4AAtOLIwAE9lg&r=-i5aao-zyOdaot6BnvEAv3Qv3aZVGAi3EbDlhFtaR50&m=v9qCDFBzcXLAlqnub6wk2xB29tEPie-6SX2CHxKkzqo&s=2f2hDnXGx78LXLfDNG9njE31o4n9wgJzJj6yXPLbjjw&e=>
We want to hear from you!

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.