A few months ago, we were told to not shelve this book due to a dosaging error lurking in its pages and CK pulled it from its listing. It's back on the CK site, presumably corrected. Thing is, AFAIK, no correction sticker has gone out to those who purchased the print version. I'd love to put this item back on the shelves, but don't know where the error is in the book. I'm happy to correct it myself, but don't know the error. Does anyone on this list know? Thanks in advance.

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region
IRB Coordinator, PSFH

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor<http://www.presencehealth.org/physician-directory> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PresenceHealth> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/presence-health> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/PresenceHealth> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/PresenceHealth>

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries