Not to be a cynic or anything (oh, what the heck, I'll just go ahead an be
a cynic), but if murdered children and tens of thousands of people in the
streets cannot budge gun safety laws in this country, I am doubtful that
polite letters from librarians are going to have any effect whatosever.   I
believe the project was funded under a contract which has ended and no one
wants to put up the money to continue to support it. It is definitely a
loss.

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Librarian / Document Wrangler

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my
religion." - Thomas Paine