We don't exactly have a leisure reading section, but we belong to a large
network of libraries that provides free ILL to each other - we promote that
specifically as a source for leisure reading, and the people who are aware
of it use it pretty happily. We are very isolated, though - I'm not sure it
would get as much use if we were not so rural. You remind me that I need to
finish writing up my updated promo materials for it!

*Susan E. Swogger, MLIS*
CGHS/MOSDOH Liaison Librarian
A.T. Still Memorial Library - Missouri
A.T. Still University