This may well be true, and I share Julie's disaffection at times. But we must try. If we don't try, we have already said we're ok with this happening, and none of us are (I hope). I am just not sure who to write TO. I'll call my Senators and Congresscritter, but this is a nation-wide effort. My elected officials already support things like the guidelines, but it's important for them to know that we are aware and concerned. The number to call the Congressional switchboard is (202) 224-3121. Calls take less than 5 minutes. You can also call their state offices for faster service.

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region
IRB Coordinator, PSFH

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries