Mine was cancelled as well. They didn't know what was going on, but they are looking into it. They were able to get me a new reservation.

Ashley Bassett, MLIS, MS, AHIP
Assistant Librarian

Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
122 East 1700 South, Provo, Utah  84606-7379

Direct: 801.734.6820  |  Campus: 801.375.5125
|  Fax: 801.375.2125

Stay connected, learn more!
Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  YouTube | rmuohp.edu

Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (8060 165th Avenue NE Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052-3981), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Secretary of the US Department of Education.

This document may contain personal information from a student's educational records.  It is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and may not be re-released without consent from the student.