One of my colleagues, an Iraqi PhD, here at the Boston VA was describing to me the sad state of medical libraries in Iraq. I'm wondering if any of you might be involved in programs or relationships supporting Iraq medical libraries?  I did some looking around and couldn't see any joint projects or programs.

As you can imagine - it's a very sad state of affairs at the moment.  Thank you in advance for responses.

Elaine

Elaine Alligood, MLS
Informationista - Follow me on VA PULSE
Desk:  857-364-5778   Cell:  617-957-3756
KL Library http://vaww.visn1.knowledgelibrary.va.gov/
We're VIRTUAL - Get Offsite Access - Access it - Any Computer Anywhere!

America May Run on Dunkin' - Health Care Runs on Information!