Dear Eleanor,

You are right about not relying on Pubmed filters if you are looking for ALL you can find on a subject.
In this case, the number of results is so low, that the best approach is not to limit according to study type, and just let your researcher screen all the results manually.
This can be done very quickly for such a small amount of references.

In general, a more inclusive filter for PUBMED would be:
"Case reports" or "case report" or "case study" or "case studies" or "case history" or "case histories"
But, you can still miss some references. If you have a platform that allows for adjacency, you can do something like "case$ adj2 report$" OR ...etc.

And if it's important to get ALL relevant case reports on this subject, PUBMED is not enough.
For example, I found the following reference in EMBASE:

A cause of pancreatitis in a commonly used antibiotic: Metronidazole-induced pancreatitis
Patel K., Shah S., George T.
American Journal of Gastroenterology (2017) 112 Supplement 1 (S1522).

Seems relevant, but does not appear in PUBMED....

Best,

Ruth Suhami | Head of Literature Search Unit
Medicine and Life Sciences Library
Tel-Aviv University
Israel