Thank you very much Maria – both supplied super fast! 😊

>>> Liz Kempton <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> 26/04/2018 8:43 >>>
Hi All,

I wondered if any of you would be able to provide the following 2 articles on ADHD for me please:

  1.  Skellern C, McDowell M, Schluter P. Diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorders in Queensland: variations in practice. J Paediatr Child Health. 2005; 41(8):413-8

  1.  Woolfenden S, Sarkozya V, Ridley G, Williams K. A systematic review of the diagnostic stability of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 2012; 6(1): 345-354

Many thanks for your help,

Liz
Liz Kempton
Health Information Coordinator
Formative Research
Program & Product Development

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Level 7 / 418a Elizabeth St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
PO Box 1147
Strawberry Hills
NSW 2012

P. (02) 8217 8718
F. (02) 9211 7578
www.nps.org.au<http://www.nps.org.au>

Independent, not-for-profit and evidence based, NPS MedicineWise enables better decisions about medicines and medical tests.
We receive funding from the Australian Government Department of Health.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Disclaimer

Disclaimer