Patron needs ALL the case reports on metronidazole-induced pancreatitis. I did a simple search, choosing "Case Reports" as a filter. 12 were retrieved. BUT.... I then opened one of them up, and went to the "similar articles" portion and clicked on one that looked likely. It is indeed a case report on this topic, making my current total 13.

But here's my question: how can I structure the search so that it grabs those articles that don't have Case Report in the title? I cannot see me going through each abstract, trolling for possibilities like I did for the 13th article. There must be a way to increase the retrieval via search terms, no? Thanks so much in advance. I hope I'm making sense!

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region
IRB Coordinator, PSFH

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor<http://www.presencehealth.org/physician-directory> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PresenceHealth> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/presence-health> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/PresenceHealth> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/PresenceHealth>

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries