Thanks for the report.

Next year we are going to try for a CO trip again. This year we bagged it due to low snow and went to Big Sky instead. It may be hard to go to CO instead of Montana because Montana is just so nice and lots of space and not a lot of crowds. We love Discovery and it would be hard to not go back.

I guess we are going to buy the Ikon Pass this year.

I skied 23 days on it, That's $27 per lift ticket!! Substantial savings and I'm not done yet. I may go up to Whiteface this weekend and I'm hoping to get to Mammoth in May.

Sadly, without Gore, Whiteface and Okemo (which account for 11 days) it is unlikely I'll get in as many days on it.

If we go to CO, we plan to do Steamboat, WP and maybe Copper/Eldora. But on any ski vacation, we usually ski 7 days. No problem using 5 Killington. If we can do 4-5 Stratton and Sugarbush and get a dozen days, it will be still worthwhile at $50 per lift ticket. The MaxPass was a much better value for my location. Travel beyond Stratton/Killington is doable but much further away and lodging expenses. Gore and Whiteface are less expensive because we have friends there, so we'll likely buy their frequent skier card (Empire Pass).