Dynamic Landscape Conference special for CREATE MAKE LEARN Summer Institute
expires today - but we will continue to honor the #conferencespecial CODE
for the MAKE MEDIA strand beyond today.

With over 25,000 students and teachers in Vermont schools using WeVideo we
want to encourage educators to experience the power of immersive
storytelling with media - and we can think of no better way to do this than
by having teachers immerse themselves into storytelling with media with
experts from RETN.

RETN staff received amazing reviews at last year's Create Make Learn
Institute and we are so pleased that they will be collaborating with us
again this year.

We've also added two additional workshops to the Make Media strand to make
them even more cutting edge (Intro to Podcasting and  Intro to Creating
with Virtual Reality)

http://www.createmakelearn.org/Home/conference-special

And  you're looking to participate in the 3 maker strands - there is still
room in the advanced and intermediate strand.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013