Keith I'll answer this here instead of offlist as a plug to Music-Comp -
one of Vermont's GEM!

I know that Music-Comp formerly Vermont Midi Project has moved to using
Noteflight because of its accessibility on the Chromebook.

For those of you have not been following the work of Music Comp for the
past 20+ years (formely Vermont Midi Project) - check it out
http://music-comp.org/
We are so lucky to have them in Vermont - there is only one or two similar
programs of this caliber across the country.

Their new executive director (Matt LaRocca)  is  amazing  and might be able
to connect you with schools that are use Chromebooks as devices.
He's not on this list serv but his email is [log in to unmask] .

He  just finished a residency at Champlain School building instruments out
of skateboard!  How cool is that!

And  - somewhat related.. but not totally here is  a little coolness to get
you through the week
(Two  Vermont alumns of Music Comp gearing up for their Album Release
party)

https://youtu.be/LcZkDjsW_WE

Excuse the #proudmama moment!