We used a vendor.  Syscloud.  They did a fine job.   I have also used
Promevo.
Of course it costs money.  But.   The effort is big manual job and a lot
falls on end-users to migrate data.  We felt paying for this was worth not
losing all the productivity during the process.

Bettercloud is a service that may work if you want to do it semi-manually.
You would add all the domains to an account in bettercloud, and export
users, groups, etc using spreadsheets etc.  It's a subscription so you
could use it for a year to support things.

Craig

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 2:24 PM Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Surely, with all of the merging district, schools have figured out how to
> merge multiple Google domains into one.  Where do I find info on how to go
> about doing that?  Did it involve making current domains sub-domains of a
> new domain, or did everyone get a brand-new account?  Thanks in advance for
> helping me mentally prepare of Act 46 decisions!
>

> Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
> Technology Integration Facilitator
> Bradford Elementary School
> 143 Fairground Rd
> Bradford, VT 05033
> 802.222.4077 x281
> 802.222.5196 fax
>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including
> attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
> the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
> contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130
___________________________________

*For immediate assistance call:*
*Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM*
*EWSD Technology Department*
*Internally: 1234*
*Externally: 802-857-77 <javascript:void(0);>77*

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.