Would love it if you shared this with your staff. (See attached flyer)

We are running a conference special that started with Dynamic Landscape
until May 31  for Create Make Learn Summer Institute.  The code is on the
attached flyer.

GIn from RETN will be building Storytelling into the WeVideo in the Make
Media Strand. If your school has WeVideo.  We've also added an Intro to
Virtual Reality option and a Create Podcast option to the Make Media Strand
this year.

The Maker Sessions options range from Intro Sessions to Advanced Topics.

There are some ONE Day Bootcamp options including (Intro to 3D printing,
Intro to CNC, and Intro to Laser Cutters)

Send a team and build a culture of Learning through  Creating and Making
at your school.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com