The Apple training here in Stowe would take place during the week of July 30 - Aug. 3rd.
Price would be $2100. for the 5 days (class only).
The first 3 days are requisite for High Sierra certification (testing would be on your own).
The last 2 days would cover Apple Server setup - one day theory and the next would be hands on (bring a mini and come away with your server).
I've heard from two folks that are interested, but would need 3 more to make the class happen.
For those that have responded, shoot me an email and let me know if you still want the class, at this time and price.
If you haven't responded, but want a seat, please let me know ASAP and I'll save your seat with a PO.

Thanks all,
Rebecca Machia, Tech Support - EMUU