Draw your game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK3fpt0yg48

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Michael Norkun <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hill Climb Racer. 😁
>

> Sorry I couldn't resist. It's a fun game.
>
> On Tue, May 1, 2018, 12:03 PM Steven Webster <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> ​Hi, all,
>>

>> Anyone using any "must have" Android apps on a Chromebook?  Especially
>> apps that take advantage of a touchscreen and/or a stylus.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>

>> Steve
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> * This email may contain information protected under the Family
>> Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance
>> Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
>> confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
>> not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
>> regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
>> you may not forward it to anyone. If you wish to file a Civil Rights
>> program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
>> Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at
>> http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html
>> <http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html>, or at any USDA
>> office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a
>> letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your
>> completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of
>> Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue,
>> S.W., Washington, DC 20250
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1400+Independence+Avenue,+S.W.,+Washington,+DC+20250&entry=gmail&source=g>-9410,
>> by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [log in to unmask]
>> <[log in to unmask]>. Revised by mandate of the USDA dated March 24th,
>> 2014. *   ­­

> --
> Mike Norkun
> Science Teacher / Science Coordinator
> Bellows Falls Union High School
>
> *"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."*

The plural of anecdote is not data.

I took all of the standard subjects in school. 'Reeling and Writhing, of
course, and then the different branches of Arithmetic — Ambition,
Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.'

--
Benson Village School <http://benson.arsu.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND