Exactly, Ray.

Vault just saved our butt this morning, because one of the paras neglected
to print out, sign, and submit the summary page for the time study she did
for SPED back in February, and we couldn't find the darned thing any other
way.  She did the study, she just missed one step.  Because the paras all
have Chromebooks, the time studies were done as Google Sheets.  The central
office shared a template, the paras all made copies, filled them out, and
shared them with the central office, but the one gotcha with that is if the
para says, Oh, I don't need that any more, and deletes it, the central
office loses it, too, because the para was the owner, and she deleted it
The CO should probably have made their own copy of each completed
spreadsheet, instead of relying on the para's copy, and I'm sure they will,
next time.

We live and learn.