 I was reading up, and the Go only has 3 degrees of freedom.  This means
that it works like Google daydream (or any other mobile VR), so it can
recognize looking left, right, up, down, and twisting of the controller,
but it cannot recognize ducking, or spatial recognition of the hands.   So
I don't see how it could create 3d art.

The Lenovo Mirage Solo which has also just been released does have the 6
degrees of freedom, so it can recognize moving up, down, forward, and
backward, as well as looking around.    But from what I have read the
controller are still limited to just twisting and not spatial.

Wile the above 2 VR headsets seem to be this year's technology, many of the
reviews I was listening to seem to think that as cool and important as
these two headsets are, they are expecting their popularity will be
short-lived and next year at this time we will see wireless headsets with
full 6 degrees of freedom and controllers with full spatial recognition.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>