Hello again, Brian!

I just thought of this.  The current document I am using to pick SCED codes
for the SECT is SCED_Versin_3_121614.xlsx.  This came form a communication
with one of my vendors that records some of this data for me.

We (me and the vendor) would like to know if this is still the correct
version to use when picking SCED codes.  I received the link in an e-mail
dated 4/2017.  Has it been updated?

Thank you!

Randy Wood

Data Manager - Winooski School District

Winooski, VT 05404

802-383-6095

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication,
and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  This message may
not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The
information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded
under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-383-6000,
or return e-mail and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 5:26 PM, Townsend, Brian <[log in to unmask]