Dynamic Landscape Conference special for CREATE MAKE LEARN Summer Institute expires today - but we will continue to honor the #conferencespecial CODE for the MAKE MEDIA strand beyond today.

With over 25,000 students and teachers in Vermont schools using WeVideo we want to encourage educators to experience the power of immersive storytelling with media - and we can think of no better way to do this than by having teachers immerse themselves into storytelling with media with experts from RETN.

RETN staff received amazing reviews at last year's Create Make Learn Institute and we are so pleased that they will be collaborating with us again this year.

We've also added two additional workshops to the Make Media strand to make them even more cutting edge (Intro to Podcasting and  Intro to Creating with Virtual Reality)

http://www.createmakelearn.org/Home/conference-special

And  you're looking to participate in the 3 maker strands - there is still room in the advanced and intermediate strand.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013