Hello Brian,

We are working on putting in all of our 12_Course, Addit_COURSECAT.  We
have students who take English and Math at CCV and UVM etc. and the only
selections given for these areas go to grade 12. What Addit_COURSECAT
number are we supposed to use for college courses?

Thank you,

Michelle Ksepka
Data Manager / Transportation Coordinator
Washington Central Supervisory Union
1130 Gallison Hill Road
Montpelier, VT 05602
(802) 229-0553 x 312

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 5:26 PM, Townsend, Brian <[log in to unmask]