Hello Brian,

We are working on putting in all of our 12_Course, Addit_COURSECAT.  We have students who take English and Math at CCV and UVM etc. and the only selections given for these areas go to grade 12. What Addit_COURSECAT number are we supposed to use for college courses?

Thank you,

Michelle Ksepka
Data Manager / Transportation Coordinator
Washington Central Supervisory Union
1130 Gallison Hill Road
Montpelier, VT 05602
(802) 229-0553 x 312