CoSN has had a lively strand on this for the last three weeks....a brief summary from one of the participants....

"PowerSchool Insight - had demo, missing some visualizations and limited customization, RTI functionality coming
Hoonuit - had demo, great visualizations and ability to work with data, RTI functionality
IOeducation - had demo, good features and nice visualizations, RTI functionality
BrightBytes - had demo, not sure if it has visualizations we need, secret sauce formula to risk, RTI functionality
Performancematters/PeopleAdmin - had demo, not sure their method of data loading is for us, RTI?
Alpine Achievement systems - had demo, looks like it can do all things we want and RTI
Forcast5/5lab - had demo, visualization was good, no RTI
Schoolzilla - had demo, great visualizations, no RTI"

If your district is not part of CoSN yet please consider it...resources for all areas of technology leadership.  District pricing is $340 for SU/SD with under 2500 students, and includes as many key technology leaders as you want.  Take a look at www.cosn.org

L. Paul Irish
Executive Director, VITA-Learn
PO Box 1805
Williston, VT 05495