One note about the instructions in the manual...after reading the test
administration manual (TAM), I spoke with Michael Hock about the fact that
it says (for students taking the exam in one 2-hour sitting) on p 14:

*When there are 10 minutes left in the first test session, read the
following. SAY: You have 10 minutes left. Please review any completed or
marked-for-review questions now. Please click [SUBMIT TEST] when you are
finished reviewing your work. You will begin segment 2 after the break.*

...suggesting that the students need to complete and submit the first two
segments after one hour. That contradicts the idea of no time limit.
Although students will likely not take the whole time, they should have the
option for more.  If students are still working on segments 1-2 after one
hour, we're going to have them pause, then continue after the break.
Michael is making AIRAST aware of this issue.

Charlie MacFadyen
Digital Learning Leader
Champlain Valley Union HS
(802) 482-7117