There is no bulk restore.  You can't restore to a user.
It requires an active investigation to proceed.

There's no utility to it to restore anything except maybe one file at a
time.

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

*For immediate assistance call:*
*Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM*
*EWSD Technology Department*
*Internally: 1234*
*Externally: 802-857-77 <javascript:void(0);>77*