On behalf of Nicole Ball:

Hello again everyone,

Just a reminder about this years NNEVS 2018 Spring Conference. This year it
will be on* May 5, 2018 in North Conway, NH at the North Conway Community
Center*.  We have decided to make this meeting a little shorter than usual
and will try to be done by late lunchtime. That way people can get back to
their families and enjoy North Conway or head home.  Check in starts at 7:00
am that day. * Conference* *Registration closed on May 1st.  Anyone still
interested in coming can email me back and let me know but will have to
still register at the door and pay the non-member fee of $50.   *This
conference will *not *provide lunch but will have a variety of snacks and
breakfast items with Coffee and Water. We look forward to seeing you at the
conference.

* Please visit **http://nnevs.org/* <http://nnevs.org/> to see the agenda
and flyer if need be.  I have also attached them here to this email.

Have a great day,

Nicole Ball, BS, RVT
President for NNEVS
*http://nnevs.org/* <http://nnevs.org/>