Just reminder about the article. :)

Patty, RVS

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2018, at 7:20 AM, Dr Jason Roberts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

JP, was not a position statement, it was a paper regarding efficacy on ABI,s utilizing the PPG, type abi machines

Dr Jason Roberts
(C) 954-801-2496
(E) [log in to unmask]

-------- Original message --------
From: JP Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 5/18/18 10:03 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PADnet

Hi Patty,

I do not recall an SVU article about PADnet and I looked through the JVU archive on-line. I looked through a lot of the articles directly and do not see anything related; if you're a SVU member you can access the archives and review back issues.

SVU worked on a white paper about the use of oscillometry to generate pressures, but that is not currently available on the website; I do not remember if we actually published the paper under "Position Statements". If you refresh my memory I'll help find the article you're referencing (give me some key words that you remember from the article).

JPH