Thnx Denise.  We'll take whatever you have. Great!
Andy

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Denise Levy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Data Chek has a nice reporting format and I can send it to you later today,I have a firm that is complete and for abdominal bruit which has to include all 3 mesenterics , aorta , and proximal renals, . I had a recent positive celiac artery arcuate ligament compression two weeks ago . Important to realize not all positive patients have symptoms.. I have a great article,, should write it up and post on LinkedIn ,, Denise