Steve:
Got it. I went through the back door.  Thnx.
Andy

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 2:22 PM, Andrew Bebry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can't get into Zwolak.  Password protected.  But I got the first article, TY.
Andy

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Knight, Steve <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I can share these because they are now open access, ergo no fear of copyright infringement:

Duplex velocity criteria for native celiac/superior mesenteric artery stenosis vs in-stent stenosis (AbuRahma et al, 2011)

Mesenteric and celiac duplex scanning: a validation study (Zwolak et al, 1998)

Steve Knight | Assistant Technical Director

Vascular Ultrasound Core Lab | VasCore Training and Education Center

Massachusetts General Hospital

1 Bowdoin Square, 10th Floor | Boston | MA | 02114

Office: +1-617-726-8859 | Fax: +1-617-726-1977

Mobile: +1-802-238-6512

[log in to unmask]   http://vascore.org

Find us on LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/company/vascore-training-and-education-center-vtec-

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and destroy any paper copies of the printed email.