Maybe try large wide tarps hung from the truck bed over the tires when
the vehicle is in the driveway?  It would be a pain to have to keep
removing and replacing them, but it should only take a few weeks to
convince the robins to nest elsewhere.  The pressure of those eggs and
the urgent need to put them somewhere should do the trick You'd think
they'd have gotten the point by now, but sometimes they just don't.

I have a different but similar issue with Phoebes nesting in an
inconvenient place, so I sympathize.  I also had them for years
persistently insisting on nesting on a rafter in my (attached) woodshed,
despite my hanging a tarp over the door (sneaking in and out when a
breeze lifted it just enough), but they did eventually figure it out and
find another place to nest.

Good luck. I know too well how painful this situation is. :-(

Jane
(Shoreham)