Relocated at 2:30PM in same exact spot. Thanks for the stick, Allan!

On May 18, 2018 at 12:29 PM, <Allan Strong<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi All,

This morning (~9:45) there was a female Prothonotary Warbler at McCrae Farm in Colchester.

The bird was foraging on the ground in a patch of flooded forest. Take the trail from the parking lot and when you come to the 4-way intersection, go straight.

I put a stick in the trail with a "prothonotary" sign near the spot.

I'll put something in eBird a little later.

Allan